Thursday, March 18, 2004 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my livejournal...

Today was busy...I woke up at 9:30 on my own (this never happens) and I had so much energy. I think it was the shot...does B12 give you energy? I mean, I don't know what else it could be.
Then I spent the afternoon at the hospital with Brent and Elizabeth and their perfect, beautiful new child. Man, I am getting better at this newborn thing...I am scared of them because I have never had to take care of them...I am comfortable around ages 18 months and up. Being around newborns makes me all paranoid, that I am going to do something that's gonna break it or that it will stop breathing. It's nerverwracking, but I am learning.
I need to be packing. Was told last night that for our trip to China we can only bring a backpack. Um, not that I am high maintenance (ok, yeah I am) but my hair and makeup products will fit in a backpack. What am I supposed to do, wear the same thing for 10 days? I have a feeling I am going to have to get used to being dirty a lot. Gonna break out the bandanas. Ew.
My haircut is so cute. I wore it down for the first time today because I actually had time to play with it. It's all layered-y and stuff. Hot.
Tomorrow is another busy day...