Saturday, September 04, 2004 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my livejournal...

Funny story (Well, it's funny to me, anyway):
I have been trying to pack since last night. I keep thinking I am finished, but then remember that I still have to pack ______. It's making me crazy. So in the midst of this craziness, I went to Wal Mart and bought a bigger suitcase. Have you ever tried packing for 6 months? It's difficult. Anyway, I packed what I thought I needed, until today when I read that each piece of luggage could only be 44 pounds. Well, crap...mine weighs 60. And the other one weighs 45. THEN I thought I read that they had to TOTAL 70...together. So I spent the last 3 hours of my life trying to figure out what I don't need...and trust me, I need EVERYTHING. They don't sell deoderant in China. Or tampons.
Long story short...I was so irritated and just over it in general, so I decided to just PAY for the overage. So I look online and try to figure out how much it will cost...only to discover that my bags can weigh 70 pounds. Yeah, EACH.
I leave tomorrow, by the way. I had to say bye to Jonah today, and I about lost it. He asked, "Are you moving to China now?" He is so cute.
Aireline show tonight...my last one for a while!