Wednesday, May 11, 2005 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my xanga, created by and for my 8th graders

the best way to describe me is just tired. Tired physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. I am weighed down and over-burdened. I need a break that is longer than just a day. I need to spend more time with God and rest in His love. I need to be on my face with an open heart waiting to hear from my Creator.

And yet, here I am, playing on the internet and putting my CDs on iTunes. And again putting off a stolen moment with God, the perfect time to just seek Him and know Him more.

At this point, I need to get off the internet.

But on another note...I know I haven't been the most fun or the easiest person to be around the past few weeks...and I'm sorry. Just know that I am human...and I lose my focus all too easily.

Relax. Accept responsibility.