So bored.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my livejournal...

Ten Bands I've Been Listening to Lately:
1. Howie Day
2. Radiohead
3. Aireline
4. Something Corporate
5. K's Choice
6. The Juliana Theory
7. Bain Mattox
8. Guster
9. Outkast (are they a band?)
10. Did I mention Howie Day?

Nine Things I'm Going to Do This Week:
1. Study for Biology (maybe)
2. Work
3. Research for English paper
4. Laundry
5. hang out with my sister (she's coming home this weekend!)
6. watch The Bachelor with Jenny and Bethany
7. get enough sleep
8. get new makeup
9. talk to Lindsay for a billion hours

Eight Things I Wear a Lot:
1. Long and Lean jeans
2. Ponytail holder
3. New Balances
4. gray hoodie
5. Victoria's Secret Angel bra
6. my purse
7. chapstick/lipgloss
8. jewelry (rings and earrings)

Seven People I Trust:
1. Bethany
2. Jenny
3. Kathleen
4. mom
5. dad
6. um...I don't think there's really
7. anyone else I trust completely.

Six of My Favorite Songs (Today):
1. Howie Day "You and a Promise"
2. Howie Day "Collide"
3. Guster "Homecoming King"
4. Aireline "Rest Your Bones"
5. Bain Mattox "Sixes and Fives"
6. Something Corporate "Down"

Five Things I Do Really Well:
1. drive long distances
2. make friends
3. hair and makeup
4. sell cell phones
5. write papers

Four Things I Strongly Dislike:
1. vegetables
2. fake people
3. school
4. pen clicking...or any similar little annoying noises

Three Things I'm Bad At:
1. math
2. responsibility
3. money!

Two things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Live in a big city completely on my own
2. Get married

One Thing I Can See From Here:
1. Jenny watching Days of Our Lives