there's no where in this world i'd rather be

Saturday, April 19, 2008 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

if you know me, or if you have read my 100 things and you feel like you know me, you know that i was a pretty big fan of a certain band back in the 'ole college days. [if 'fan' means that on the weekends, i got in my car and followed them around the southeast. i might call it 'stalking' these days, but i speak for myself. and whatever, if was fun. and whatever, they were a great band. don't judge me]. one of the awesome people i met, alison (ONLY ONE L! GET IT RIGHT!), ended up moving to new york city right after i did, and over the past year and a half we have explored this city together as often as possible.

Last night we went on a little New York adventure...

Read about it here!




i heart teeeny tiny chocolate chips

0 comments: