Wednesday, March 19, 2003 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my livejournal…

A survey


Name: Adaline Nancy Elizabeth
-- Birthdate: January 3, 1981
-- Birthplace: Murfreesboro, TN
-- Current Location: work
-- Eye Color: blue
-- Hair Color: natural? not sure...right now it is this dark red color on top and black underneath
-- Righty or Lefty: righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
-- Innie or Outtie: innie

series two - describe
-- Your heritage: Ummm, I should know this...Shouldn't I?
-- Clothes you wore today: red t-shirt, jeans, tennies, gray hoodie
-- Your hair: shoulder length, kinda layered
-- Your fears: being alone the rest of my life, not REALLY LIVING
-- Your perfect pizza: DaVinci's in Nashville - the BBQ chicken pizza
-- One thing you'd like to achieve: a genuine relationship with God
// series three - what is
-- Your most overused phrase on aim: haha;whatever
-- Your thoughts first waking up: I have to go to hell (school).
-- The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: smile
-- Your best physical feature: eyes
-- Your bedtime: depends, when i have school its like 12, on the weekends its like 4, except since I only have school on T/Thurs, its 4 most of the time.
-- Your greatest accomplishment: ummmmm, moving to PA for a summer without anyone I knew
-- Your most missed memory: family stuff when my parents were still together

// series four - you prefer
-- Pepsi or coke: diet coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Neither!!!!!
-- Single or group dates: single
-- Adidas or nike: adidas, but i have both so...
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
-- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: gross
-- Boxers or briefs: boxers

// series five - do you
-- Cuss: phases
-- Sing well: no
-- Take a shower: every day
-- Have a crush(es): always
-- who are they: Please.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes, as much as I could love someone at the time
-- Like high school: Sometimes
-- Want to get married: when I am 28
-- Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Yes
-- Believe in yourself: most of the time
-- Get motion sickness:in the backseat
-- Think you're attractive: I'm not UGLY, per se...sometimes I feel more attractive than others, which is normal I'm sure.
-- Think you're a health freak: No.
-- Get along with your parents: I love my parents.
-- Like thunderstorms: Depends - if I'm at home, yes. If I'm at school, no.
-- Play an instrument: nah

[some stuff deleted that i decided i could live without reading again]

// series eight - the future
-- Age you hope to be married: 28
-- Numbers and Names of Children: huh, who thinks about that?
-- Descibe your Dream Wedding: again, who thinks about that...?
-- How do you want to die: WHO THINKS ABOUT THIS ONE FOR REAL
-- Where you want to go to college: You mean HELL? I am currently there.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I am Peter Pan
-- What country would you most like to visit: ? None right now

// series nine - opposite/same sex
-- Best eye color?: blue
-- Best hair color?: whatever
-- Short or long hair?: longish
-- Best height: taller than me
-- Best weight: not a fatty bo batty, but I don't really care.
-- Best articles of clothing: small T shirts with big muscles
-- Best first date location: any date would be nice right now
-- Best first kiss location: um, anywhere but the car