!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 09, 2004 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

Okay, so of all the things I had planned on after I graduate on May 15, going to China on a mission trip was NOT one of them. Actually, I laughed at Bethany and Matt because God told them they had to go.
Yeah, so we're praying in the sanctuary, and, to make a long story short, God tells me (yes, sometime He speaks audibly...I know, it's strange) He wants me to go to China. TO CHINA.

Our church is taking a short-term mission trip there 2 days after I graduate. 40 students can go, and they have 39 signed up. Guess who is number 40?

So, as I do when anything comes up that freaks me out , I called dad. And, being the wonderful man he is, he told me not to worry about anything (read: money)except going to China and pleasing God.

I am going to China. TO CHINA!
I am so so so excited. First New York, then China.

Wow.