Saturday, April 08, 2006 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my phusebox...

"i love that i am now truly an open book- there's nothing to hide when you are forgiven."

This is something my friend elizabeth (the other one) wrote on her myspace and i love it. God has been teaching me this recently. My past is not a part of me in the sense that it is me. I am redeemed. I am a new person! God rescued me (of all the attributes of God, I like this one the most. Today, at least) from...well, me. I can talk about my past. I can talk about the horrible things I've done, the unwise decisions I've made and I'm no longer ashamed. Because I'm free. (I feel like saying, "So THAT'S what they mean by freedom in Christ! I get it now!)

Anyway, the hail yesterday was awesome at my house. I've got pictures that I'll post in a minute! And last night - fabulous. I love theatre, good food, and good conversation, and last night was all three. Plus hanging out with john and olivia...always fun. and the lightening was unbelievable on our drive back to m'boro- we kept saying, "Do it again!"

And that's all for now.