oh! hi....

Saturday, November 08, 2008 / Comments (1) / by elizabeth

according to google analytics, the twilight lexicon sent 1019 people to my site (am i allowed to link to a site that's already linked to me? weird). ONE THOUSAND NINETEEN. 1019 is quite a large number.

So, if you're still here hoping for more or you just caught up on your twilight lexicon news blog reading...hi!

If you're new to my blog, I wanted you to know that I don't only write about [fictional] vampires.

More words that carry the hope:

I write about my friends a lot. Especially when their words or actions pierce my heart.
I write about music and other books (YES! OTHER BOOKS! WHO KNEW OTHER BOOKS EXISTED?!?!)
I write about Jesus and His Church.
I write about my life in New York City.
And I write about things I'm passionate about.

If you are new, I hope you'll stay a while. Who knows, maybe you'll learn something. I hope we both do. And old readers, all six of you (including my mom...hi mom!), thanks for sticking around.

1 comments:

Unknown @ November 9, 2008 at 2:47 PM

So I just read Twilight yesterday, and here you are writing about it... It was so good! Who knew!