2004.

Monday, January 03, 2005 / Comments (0) / by elizabeth

from my livejournal...


1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Got my priorities straight
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Last year:Read my Bible, exercise, declutter, get finances in order, go to church. This year: Exercise and really celebrate people's birthdays.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Elizabeth Clifton, Sara Kay Harvey
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? China
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? a real job, my own place to live
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? September 5...the day I left for China.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? acknowledging things about myself I tried to run from.
9. What was your biggest failure? Getting too caught up in worthless things.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? not so much
11. What was the best thing you bought? Cornerstone tickets
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Bethany...her strength is amazing.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My own in certain situations
14. Where did most of your money go? China expenses
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? moving to China/the birth of Ezra Clifton
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? Such Great Heights - Postal Service
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner!!!
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? exercising!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? eating!
20. How did you spend Christmas? with my dad and friends that came to visit
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? I can't really answer that question...I think so.
23. How many one-night stands? none.
24. What was your favorite TV program? CSI, Alias
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? no...hate is such a strong word.
26. What was the best book you read? The Bible.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Anathallo, The Postal Service
28. What did you want and get? A real relationship with God.
29. What did you want and not get? I got it all...
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Garden State
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 23. Saw Cold Mountain with dad and Bethany. I went to the Melting Pot with some friends and then fell asleep. Woke up and watched a movie at another friend's house.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? nothing. 2004 was a really good year!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? classy with a rock star touch :)
34. What kept you sane? Friends...my dad
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Kirsten Dunst. Michael Vartan
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The whole presidential election
37. Who did you miss? Ben
38. Who was the best new person you met or got to know better? Ellie.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: There is a plan for my life...and no one can thwart that plan.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "Every time I see your beautiful faces in my thoughts, or in something I see, may faith stand firm. Let it grow from grace I have received and know that this grace abounds to you so far away..." - Anathallo To Gary And Marcus: The Sovereignty Of God Is Omnipresent